Welcome

These are the musings of a lifestyle slave . . . and a writer.

Friday, March 11, 2011

The magical enthrallment I feel

Stripping away everything which is a desire, no matter how minor or strong, I am left with but one true need - to be controlled.  (Although I have to admit that bondage and chains would be sorely missed!)

I know that dark path I can travel, the one which leads to the destruction of my personality and spark of life.  Far too intimately for I have become the proverbial doormat, more times than I am comfortable admitting.  Yet it is not that form of submission I crave.  The key, for me, is the Dominant.  How will I respond to him, who will I become?  The path I desire is one of beauty and celebration . . .

For each subjugation of my being, I see a
spark of admiration reflected in his eyes.

Every lowering of my essence towards nothingness elicits a
benediction of his assurance that, to him, I am beautiful.

Each following of his lead with absolute perfection
draws me closer into the safety of his arms and love.

And, despite all outward appearances, he demands that
I truly be his partner - intellectually, emotionally, sexually.

This is my form of Dominance and submission ... one which is loving, nurturing, fulfilling.  I know I am a better person when I am with him and I also know that I soothe his impatience with the world as much as he provides me with the motivation to achieve.

My attention is captured ... by a soft voice filled with strength, twinkling eyes which silently command, a quirking smile that somehow conveys the knowledge that he can see into my very soul.

I melt . . . yearning . . . waiting . . . hoping . . . already becoming his.

No comments:

Post a Comment