Welcome

These are the musings of a lifestyle slave . . . and a writer.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The journey began . . . so long ago . . .

I am old.  Actually, I don't feel old.  But I am not the adorable little submissive with stars in my eyes and confused hormones I once was.  The one who was ready to explore a foreign world and, like any explorer, realized that there were incorrect paths which led to danger and wonderful avenues which were filled with treasures.

I discovered my nature when I was 22.  I began searching and learning.  That was 29 years ago.  The BDSM lifestyle (we didn't even really have a term for it then!) was a different world then.  Secret little bars and clubs down back alleys, seedy characters, almost non-existent writings.  You were lucky to even find anyone who knew anything about it . . . and who did you ask in the first place?  The Story of O had been released and, not surprisingly, it became the eye opener for many of us then as it still is today.  Myself included.

I was very fortunate.  Okay, not at first.  There I was, the bright eyed young woman who had somehow discovered not only my needs but also this dimly lit bar.  Filled with middle aged men searching and barely a handful of their submissives.  I was new meat and well over a decade younger than anyone in that bar.  What did I care . . . I had arrived!

Within moments, I was kneeling before a man who seemed to have precisely what I needed.  Control.  It was incredible, delicious, enthralling.  And dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment